On March 23rd, 2020 Oregon’s governor issued an executive stay at home order. Any “Non-essential business” was to be closed until further notice. PLUMBING AND HOT WATER ARE CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL, so we are open for business. In order to safely operate we are following all the CDC guidelines. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more
- Workplace sanitation with disinfectant, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Handwashing for a minimum 20 seconds
- Personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves are worn when appropriate
- Any team member that shows signs or has exposure to people with coronavirus will stay home for a mandatory 2 weeks and be closely monitored.
Please call us at 503-760-2992 if you have any questions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support